Flexibility and convenience with your linked Gator 1 Card1
The University of Florida and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you optional banking convenience with your linked Gator 1 Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges, and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo checking account, with two account options ideal for students. Enjoy no-fee access to Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide, including the Wells Fargo ATMs on campus. Make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked Gator 1 Card. Take advantage of this optional benefit today.
Visit wellsfargo.com/uf for more details.
See more details about how we’re making college life a little easier: The Wells Fargo Campus Card Program offers a convenient way to access your money on and off campus, plus exclusive benefits. Find out more by watching our video about the Campus Card Program.
Access to additional services such as:
- The Wells Fargo Mobile® app to check account activity, deposit checks², transfer funds, pay bills, send money with your smartphone, and set up push notifications, text, or email alerts.³
- Helpful online financial educational resources and money management tools.
- CollegeSTEPS® planning resources, including exclusive access to over 7 million scholarships, and more.
Enjoy banking convenience when you choose to link your Gator 1 Card to a Clear Access Banking℠ or Everyday Checking account.
Plus, for students linking their Gator 1 Card to an Everyday Checking account, you’ll receive additional benefits that include:
- Waived monthly service fee.⁴
- No Wells Fargo fees for up to four cash withdrawals per monthly fee period from non-Wells Fargo ATMs in the U.S.⁵,⁶
- All Overdraft Protection transfer fees from an eligible linked savings account waived for accounts enrolled in Overdraft Protection services.⁵
- Receive a courtesy refund on one overdraft/non-sufficient funds fee incurred during each calendar month.⁵,⁷
- Receive a courtesy refund on one incoming domestic or international wire fee during each calendar month.⁵
1. The Gator 1 Card is a Wells Fargo Campus Card.
2. Mobile deposit is only available through the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. See Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement for other terms, conditions, and limitations.
3. Sign-up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
4. Your Everyday Checking account will receive a monthly service fee waiver within 45 days of linking your Gator 1 Card to that account. See a Wells Fargo banker or the Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule for more information about other fees that may apply and options to waive the monthly service fee of the Everyday Checking account.
5. These benefits will take effect within 45 days following the linkage of your Campus Card to an Everyday Checking account. Your Everyday Checking account must be linked to an open, active Wells Fargo Campus Card to remain eligible and receive these benefits. Your benefits will end 60 days after your Everyday Checking account is no longer linked to an active Campus Card. In that event, the Bank’s standard terms and fees apply. Ask a banker for additional details.
6. Non-Wells Fargo ATM owner/operator fees may apply.
7. Our overdraft fee for Consumer checking accounts is $35 per item (whether the overdraft is by check, ATM withdrawal, debit card transaction, or other electronic means); our fee for returning items for non-sufficient funds is $35 per item. We charge no more than three overdraft and/or non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees per business day. Overdraft and/or non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees are not applicable to Clear Access Banking℠ accounts. The payment of transactions into overdraft is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is overdrawn or you have had excessive overdrafts. You must promptly bring your account to a positive balance.
Wells Fargo may provide financial support to the University of Florida for services associated with the Gator 1 Card.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.