UF Cap and Gown Orders Begin Mid-September
All regalia is shipped to the UF Bookstore for in-store pick up only.
To order, you must be logged in to your Gatorlink account. Once logged in, click on the large blue banner/button that reads “Order Cap & Gown”
Order Cap & Gown through the UF Bookstore:
The University of Florida Bookstore is the official location to order your cap & gown for UF’s commencement ceremonies. Order deadline is October 20th.
Walking out of Term:
If you are walking out of term, you will need to email your completed WOOT form to email@example.com prior to ordering your cap and gown.
Deadline to order
The deadline to order is October 20th. Orders placed after this date will incur a late fee of $20.95
Pick up information:
1900 Museum Rd
Gainesville Fl 32611
December 12th through December 17th.
December 12th-15th: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
December 16th: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
December 17th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- UF Honor Cords will be available for purchase in the UF Bookstore in December. Honor cords are for undergrad students only.
- Graduation Announcements are available through Herff Jones at herff.ly/uf
- My Gift, Our Legacy Medallions: If ordered, are picked up with your cap and gown December 12th – 17th.
- Bachelor regalia is purchased only and non-returnable.
- Masters regalia is purchased only and non-returnable.
- Doctoral regalia is rented and must be returned to the UF Bookstore by Sunday, December 18th.
- If you would like to purchase your professional UF Doctoral regalia. Please visit Herff Jones at: https://academicregalia.herffjones.com/
Requirements & Instructions:
To order a cap & gown, you must be registered to graduate for the current term. If you did not register to graduate for the current term, but should have, you will need to read and complete a late degree application.
You will be required to provide height and weight information to make sure that you receive the appropriate gown.
If you have any questions, contact the UF Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See additional information about UF’s commencement ceremonies.