The GATORONE is the official identification of the University of Florida. Whether you are a student, staff, faculty, retiree, spouse/domestic partner or a vendor, the GATORONE is essential for the UF community.
- If attending a Preview session, follow the instructions for a Mobile GATORONE sent via email from Business Services.
- If not attending Preview, new students can request their Mobile GATORONE only after registering for classes AND within two weeks of semester start date.
GATORONE holders can:
- Ride the Regional Transit System (RTS) bus
- Redeem Meal Plans, Flex, and/or Declining Balance at Florida Fresh Dining locations.
- Access campus events or athletic activities
- Receive a line of credit at the UF Bookstore
- Utilize select recreational facilities or purchase an all-access RecSports membership. For more information please contact UF RecSports.
- Access authorized buildings
- Present the GATORONE as identification
- Access UF Library circulation privileges (application is required for retired faculty or staff)
Please email the GATORONE team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-392-8343.