Gator 1 Card
Gator 1 Card Procedures
Students may apply online by visiting
Faculty and Staff are to work with their department’s ID Card Authorizer to place a request for a Gator 1 Card. Please login to your Gator 1 account to authorize and follow the steps here. Please provide a photo to your department authorizer, and they will submit it with the Gator 1 Card request. The department authorizer can select where the card is sent. Either a campus PO Box or an off-campus address may be selected. Please email the Gator 1 Card team at firstname.lastname@example.org for other arrangements.
Vendors, Spouse/Partners, and Others
Please email the Gator 1 Card team at email@example.com or call 352-392-8343.
Gator 1 Card holders can:
- Ride the Regional Transit System (RTS) bus service
- Scan to eat at Gator Dining locations or use the Declining Balance option
- Open and use a Campus Vending Account
- Access campus events or athletic activities
- Access UF Library circulation privileges
- Defer textbook payments at the UF Bookstore
- Turn the Gator 1 Card into a debit card if it is partnered with the Wells Fargo Every Day Checking Account
- Transact business at the University Bursar
- Utilize recreational facilities
- Access authorized buildings
- Present the Gator 1 Card as identification
Students, faculty, staff, retirees and spouses/domestic partners of UF students, faculty and staff, can purchase their Gator 1 Card for $15.00 at either of the Gator 1 Card office locations. Payment can be made with cash, check, or a credit card.
UF Bookstore & Welcome Center
1900 Museum Road