Gator 1 Card
Open Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Every member of the UF family receives a Gator 1 Card, which is the official identification card of the University of Florida. Whether you are a staff, faculty, retiree, spouse/domestic partner or a vendor, the Gator 1 Card is essential to the UF community.
- Ride the Regional Transit System (RTS) bus service
- Redeem Meal Plans, Flex Bucks, and/or Declining Balance at Gator Dining locations.
- Access campus events or athletic activities
- Defer textbook payments at the UF Bookstore
- Turn the Gator 1 Card into a pin-based ATM card if it is partnered with the Wells Fargo Every Day Checking Account
- Transact business at the University Bursar
- Utilize select recreational facilities or purchase an all-access RecSports membership. For more information please contact UF RecSports.
- Access authorized buildings
- Present the Gator 1 Card as identification
- Access UF Library circulation privileges (application is required for retired faculty or staff)
Students, faculty, staff, retirees and spouses/domestic partners of UF students, faculty and staff, can purchase their Gator 1 Card for $15.00 at either of the Gator 1 Card office locations. Payment can be made by charging the card to your student account, cash, check, or a credit card. Please email the Gator 1 Card team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-392-8343.
UF Bookstore & Welcome Center
1900 Museum Road